MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
1. The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month's membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit/Credit card at time of purchase, or by Direct Debit monthly on or around 14th of each month. Membership fees will be Pro-Rated if required.
2. If you are looking to upgrade your membership there maybe an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
3. Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
5. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
6. Memberships may be frozen under certain exceptional circumstances for a period of 90 days. This is at the sole discretion of Gym and Tonic Group Fitness.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
1. You may terminate your membership at any point with 4 weeks’ notice with exception of the first month. Notice must be given in written confirmation to Gym and Tonic at which point your notice period of 4 weeks will be started.
2. In the event that written notice is not given monthly payments will continue until such time.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
1. Your membership with Gym and Tonic is non transferrable.
2. Cancelling classes should be done online through the booking system. Failure to cancel classes within 4 hours of the class start time will result in loss of class credit.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Members must be 16 or older.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership set out within these terms and consitions. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the classes of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
6. We reserve the right to make changes to the Class Timetable at any time should we be required to. Notice shall be given through the correct channels should this arise. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
8. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Gym and Tonic.
9. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
10. This agreement is governed by English Law.
11. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
12. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
1. Gym and Tonic reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.